“In need of a holiday for my vitamin sea”
In 100 days my boyfriend and I will be jetting off to the beautiful island of Majorca.
Majorca hasn’t always been somewhere on my list of places to go. I’ve heard people talk about it, saying how beautiful it is and just how cheap it is. When I did some research on the island, I instantly fell in love with it.
In Majorca we are staying in Alcudia, which looking at google maps and images of Alcudia, It’s a beautiful place. Staying in a hotel not far from the beach was something I was really looking for. I wanted it to be easy for us to just get up, have breakfast and then make our way to the beach where I think we will spend most of our time. I managed to get us an amazing deal with a hotel called Bellvue Club hotel which is right next to the beach. The Bellvue Club Hotel boasts 8 pools, it’s own lake and beautiful views. 5 days of all-inclusiveness and sun. What more can you ask for?
Moving out on my own I never would have thought I’d be able to afford to go on holiday. It’s going to be hard the next couple of months. I’m going to have to try so hard to earn extra money and not spend on things. Budgeting is something I’ve always fallen short of but with this holiday I plan to make sure I budget my day to day life to make sure I can have an amazing holiday.
Tips I’m going to do to budget:
- Don’t spend money on things you don’t need.
- Make a list of shopping you need beforehand to make sure you don’t have any items going into the shopping trolley that you don’t need
- Try and think of ways to create other ways of getting money. Right now I’m selling so many clothes on eBay to try and rack up some extra funds. I’m also looking into doing some more photography for people which has created a buzz for me to do photographs. I’m doing a pet photography this Saturday!
- Create a spreadsheet of your spending. This way you can clearly see how much is going out and when.
- These are just a few of the little things I’m doing to make sure I can pay for my holiday!
I need this holiday more than ever. I owe it to myself to treat myself. Since moving into my little home I’ve not really treated myself as I’m scared of not being able to afford different aspects of day to day life. Plus the boyfriend and I need to spend some quality time together. We don’t get to see one another very much and when we do it’s very short lived. So spending a holiday together is going to be a really lovely time together.
I’m so excited to jet off and get some sun! Stay tuned for other blog posts about my planning.
If you want travelling on a budget tips then check out this great post done by itourvn.com all about touring Vietnam on a budget! Vietnam Travel Tips