Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Madi Dearson says

Love the look. I am definitely an dress for comfort kind of woman. I work from home, and I juggle so many balls in the air at any given moment, that I must have comfort. I think these days it easier to maintain style while being comfy and thank god for that. I do have a few ASOS items in my winter closet that help me with that.

2. Charlene McElhinney says

This was such a breath of fresh air to read/see. You suit the jumper so much, i need a jumper with a zip up front! Ps are you a model? If not — you should be.

Excellent post 🙂

Charlene McElhinney (@blogabtnothing1)

• Lukeheywoodstyle says

Awhh thank you!
      I know I had seen a few with a jumper with zips but I didn’t think I’d suit them but I tried one and I loved it!
      I’m not a model and oh my gosh you’re too kind ♥

3. Hanna Mai says

I feel like sometimes it’s just better to be comfy haha, great post! I’ve never actually ordered anything on ASOS but I always find nice clothes on there and that points thing sound good

4. Heather Chambers says

I always go for a casual chic vibe, when styling outfits, but more recently I have found myself craving comfort over style. I’ve been going for the hoodies, the joggers and the trainers. There is just something about feeling comfortable in clothes that calms you! 🙂

Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

5. Michelle (@dressingwstyles) says

Firstly, ASOS is one of my favorite places to shop. They have such great styles of clothes, lots of brands, and a petite section which is so important for me.

I love a good comfy outfit — I really like to sweatpants with the stripe down the side.

Lovely post! x

Michelle
    dressingwithstyle-s.com

6. Sue says

You transform everything you wear into an ultra desirable outfit. You make style look easy, definitely should be a model!