Saving sucks, but that doesn’t stop me from lusting for things I wish I could have. Right now, I’m loving anything the sporty vibe that many retailers have to offer. Mixed with the 80’s/90’s trend that is coming through for Spring and Summer. Green is also another colour that I’ve let trickle into my wardrobe. Green is a colour I never thought I’d be able to pull off but thanks to my brown hair now, I feel that it suits me more than when I had blond hair. So here is my top 5 that I’m really tempted to buy right now.
5) Topman White And Black Stripe Zip Knitted Polo £28 – In my previous blog post: Trend Report- Sporting Vibes I talked about the Sporty vibe that is very big on trend at the moment, so looking through Topman I noticed this half zip up polo. I wouldn’t normally go for polo t-shirts but this one just has the edge. I love the little half zip detail it just lifts the product to a different direction to the “classic” polo. I also love the stripe detail on the collar, on the bust and even on the arms. I instantly fell in love with it when I saw it.
4) ASOS Extreme Super Skinny Jeans In Black With Side Stripe £30 – Again, with the sporting vibe. I saw these super skinny jeans, but these aren’t just your normal plain black pair of super skinny jeans. They have an added stripe down. Just like the sporty vibe, I fell in love. I’ve also seen ASOS doing these in a washed blue which I also have my eye on too! Teamed up with one of my many jackets or denim jackets it would be the best addition to my wardrobe!
3) Topman Green Slim Cropped Taping Joggers £40 – Woah Luke, at it again with the sporting stripes. Yes, I think I have an addiction but I really love these sporty vibe cropped joggers from Topman. Better still, they are green which is a favourite of my colours at the moment. I love the stripe detail down the side. These are a very versatile jogger that can be worn with a casual outfit or dressed up with a formal element. Topman has won me over on these.
2) ASOS Chelsea Boots in Grey Faux Suede £28 – Chelsea boots are my all time favourite boots. I have a brown faux suede pair and a black pair and I would love to add these beautiful faux suede grey pair to my footwear collection. They are such classic footwear and elevate any outfit to make it look a lot sharper and defined.
1) ASOS Shower Resistant Double Breasted Trench In Stone £60 – My most desired item of clothing has to be this trench coat from ASOS. I’ve always loved trench coats. Ever since I purchased my neoprene version from Zara, I’ve always loved how smart they always look. They instantly turn any outfit smart and edgy. This one is beautiful, I love the belt to tie around the waist while still showcasing that important outfit underneath. I also love that this coat is shower resistant! Which is very much needed with the U.K’s weather being so unpredictable. With spring coming up this coat would be the perfect transition coat, as I’ve grown too big with all my old coats.