1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite Christmas film has to be Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. I love the amount of effort that had to go into this film.It’s just a magical and cute film. Most people will disagree with my but for me, it has to be this one.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes, I think I have. I was very young though, So I can’t really remember it. It’s been icy on Christmas Day, does that count?
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family. Then I’m going to my Boyfriend’s on the day after boxing day to have our little Christmas together.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Gosh I have way too many. But if I had to pick one it would had to be Kelly Clarkson – Underneath The Tree
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
God no! That’s just naughty. I love the excitement to have to wait for Christmas Day, with my Mum waking us all up at 5 AM in the morning.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Now Dasher! Now Dancer! Now Prancer and Vixen! On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Donner and Blitzen! Not forgetting Rudolph
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Being with my family, seeing their faces when they open the presents I have got them. Also eating a lot of food.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Always real. I don’t think fake ones look as nice. I love the smell of a real Christmas tree too, it makes it feel more like Christmas.
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
The amount of chocolate it’s acceptable to eat!
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I much prefer to give gifts. I love the feeling of buying things for people and then wrapping them up all lovely.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I have to say it was when my Grandad got his double lung transplant 6 years just before Christmas. He nearly died before getting the double lung transplant. So him getting a double lung transplant, that was the best present anyone could of given me. It gave my Grandad a new lease of life. If we are talking about actual presents then it has to be from an ex a few years ago. He got me a DSLR camera. I guess one thing good came out of the relationship?
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
To be honest, and this is going to sound so lame… I love it in the U.K for Christmas. Where all my loved ones are.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I always wrap my presents the same way every year. Brown paper, red ribbon and red bows. Last year I did the same but purchased Hessian sacks to put all my presents in and added a tartan wrap to the mix. Topped off with a red ribbon and a wooden letter for the person I was giving it too.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Again, it has to be when my Grandad had a double lung transplant. But being with my family every Christmas day has always been the most memorable memory.
15. When did you realize the truth about Santa?
I think I was about 8 or 9. I woke up in the middle of the night to hear my parents putting out the presents.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make them every year and like most people don’t stick to them. But last year I made some amazing New Year resolutions and I’ve stuck by them. Going to the gym being one.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
I keep going on about it, but it’s spending time with loved ones. Buying them presents they’ve wanted for a long time and just having a chilled and restful few days.